Specialist Retina Eye Practice
Focussed on Ocular Trauma, Medical and Surgical Retina, Macular Diseases, Diabetic Retinopathy, Cataract Surgery and Intraocular Lenses and Electronic Retinal Implants for Artificial Vision or “Bionic Eye”.
Headed by Professor Stanga, who has worked at the forefront go modern eye care for over 29 years, we offer a uniquely private clinic choice utilising the latest technology, procedures, and a 5-star patient service on Harley Street, London.
Why come to us?
- Retinal diagnosis and treatment using the latest world-class technologies and techniques
- Specialist experienced Retinal surgeon who is a pioneer in his field
- Rigorous attention to detail: Consultant led and delivered continuity of care
- World class patient care: a handpicked team committed to delivering the highest possible standard of care
- Research-based clinic: involved in continuous development of new and advanced technologies and procedures.
- Instrumental in Artificial Vision (Bionic Eye), Retinal Imaging/Diagnosis, Retinal Gene Therapy and the Prevention of Blindness in and Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy.
Retina and cataract screening and treatments including:
- Anti VEGF injections for AMD, diabetic maculopathy and Macular oedema caused by retinal vein occlusion.
- Diabetic retinopathy screening and treatment
- Simple and complex vitrectomy surgery
- Simple and complex cataract surgery
- Indirect laser for retinal tears
- Screening and treatment for Floaters
- Screening and treatment for Retinal Detachment
Professor Stanga is a Consultant Ophthalmologist & Vitreoretinal Surgeon at London Vision Clinic Retina and Spire Manchester Hospital and at University of Manchester.
Previously, Professor Stanga set up and directed the Manchester Vision Regeneration Laboratory at the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) – Wellcome Trust Manchester Clinical Research Facility (CRF), where he worked continuously with his team in the development and introduction into clinical care of new diagnostic and therapeutic techniques.
Professor Stanga is regularly invited all over the world to speak and present on these new developments.
What you say about London Vision Clinic
Trusted by + customers across the UK
Worth every penny!
Everyone at the London Vision Clinic has been so friendly and welcoming. They answered any and all questions, are available around-the-clock if you ne...
Very professional and efficient…
Very professional and efficient service. They put you at ease and are very thorough with all options and explanations. Great ongoing aftercare service...
Extremely helpful, after initially being refused laser eye surgery by other clinics I found London Vision Clinic. The day of my surgery I was made to ...
London Vision Clinic have been amazing
London Vision Clinic have been amazing! After being turned down by every other clinic for laser eye surgery since I had a high prescription, LVC were ...
Professional London Vision Clinic
In September 2020 I have my eyes lasered at the London Vision Clinic. I was apprehensive about the whole procedure, but from my first appointment with...
ICL Surgery Success
It's been 5 months since I had ICL surgery and it has been a great success. I was reluctant to proceed with the procedure after not meeting the requir...
David Cansfield -
London Vision Clinic
I felt in safe hands from day 1. My optician and surgeon were both amazing. The after care was incredible and any concerns were dealt with super eff...
Do not be nervous!!
If anybody is nervous about having their eye sight restored go to LVC as they are utterly amazing. Both my wife and I have had our eye sight restored...
Sean Millar -