Specialist Retina Eye Practice
Focussed on Ocular Trauma, Medical and Surgical Retina, Macular Diseases, Diabetic Retinopathy, Cataract Surgery and Intraocular Lenses and Electronic Retinal Implants for Artificial Vision or “Bionic Eye”.
Headed by Professor Stanga, who has worked at the forefront go modern eye care for over 29 years, we offer a uniquely private clinic choice utilising the latest technology, procedures, and a 5-star patient service on Harley Street, London.
Why come to us?
- Retinal diagnosis and treatment using the latest world-class technologies and techniques
- Specialist experienced Retinal surgeon who is a pioneer in his field
- Rigorous attention to detail: Consultant led and delivered continuity of care
- World class patient care: a handpicked team committed to delivering the highest possible standard of care
- Research-based clinic: involved in continuous development of new and advanced technologies and procedures.
- Instrumental in Artificial Vision (Bionic Eye), Retinal Imaging/Diagnosis, Retinal Gene Therapy and the Prevention of Blindness in and Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy.
Retina and cataract screening and treatments including:
- Anti VEGF injections for AMD, diabetic maculopathy and Macular oedema caused by retinal vein occlusion.
- Diabetic retinopathy screening and treatment
- Simple and complex vitrectomy surgery
- Simple and complex cataract surgery
- Indirect laser for retinal tears
- Screening and treatment for Floaters
- Screening and treatment for Retinal Detachment
Professor Stanga is a Consultant Ophthalmologist & Vitreoretinal Surgeon at London Vision Clinic Retina and Spire Manchester Hospital and at University of Manchester.
Previously, Professor Stanga set up and directed the Manchester Vision Regeneration Laboratory at the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) – Wellcome Trust Manchester Clinical Research Facility (CRF), where he worked continuously with his team in the development and introduction into clinical care of new diagnostic and therapeutic techniques.
Professor Stanga is regularly invited all over the world to speak and present on these new developments.
What you say about London Vision Clinic
Trusted by + customers across the UK
Excellent and Thorough Clinic with First Class Aftercare.
I went to London Vision Clinic based on the recommendations of a few friends who had had surgery there. I wanted the thorough aftercare, which many ot...
christopher nettleton -
I've been thinking about laser eye…
I've been thinking about laser eye surgery for some time and eventually plucked up the courage to see if I was suitable. For the moment I walked in I ...
Great experience! Really pleased with all the stages of the provided service....
Excellent service from from pre op to aftercare
After extensive research on having eye surgery I found London Vision eye clinic the best option available for my strong prescription. On the first vis...
My recent experience with London Vision Clinic was utterly superb. All the people i met were lovely and very professional; i always felt at ease. The ...
Can't recommend enough!
I found London Vision Clinic after being turned down by a laser eye surgeon in Exeter for not being suitable. I can't rate LVC enough: the level of ca...
I can understand why people might be anxious about laser treatment
I can understand why people might be anxious about having laser treatment on their eyes. Everything was explained clearly and carefully and I felt I w...
I should have done this sooner.
After @40 years of wearing contact lenses I decided that it was time for a change. After doing my research which included talking to family and frien...
trevor rees -