Specialist Retina Eye Practice
Focussed on Ocular Trauma, Medical and Surgical Retina, Macular Diseases, Diabetic Retinopathy, Cataract Surgery and Intraocular Lenses and Electronic Retinal Implants for Artificial Vision or “Bionic Eye”.
Headed by Professor Stanga, who has worked at the forefront go modern eye care for over 29 years, we offer a uniquely private clinic choice utilising the latest technology, procedures, and a 5-star patient service on Harley Street, London.
Why come to us?
- Retinal diagnosis and treatment using the latest world-class technologies and techniques
- Specialist experienced Retinal surgeon who is a pioneer in his field
- Rigorous attention to detail: Consultant led and delivered continuity of care
- World class patient care: a handpicked team committed to delivering the highest possible standard of care
- Research-based clinic: involved in continuous development of new and advanced technologies and procedures.
- Instrumental in Artificial Vision (Bionic Eye), Retinal Imaging/Diagnosis, Retinal Gene Therapy and the Prevention of Blindness in and Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy.
Retina and cataract screening and treatments including:
- Anti VEGF injections for AMD, diabetic maculopathy and Macular oedema caused by retinal vein occlusion.
- Diabetic retinopathy screening and treatment
- Simple and complex vitrectomy surgery
- Simple and complex cataract surgery
- Indirect laser for retinal tears
- Screening and treatment for Floaters
- Screening and treatment for Retinal Detachment
Professor Stanga is a Consultant Ophthalmologist & Vitreoretinal Surgeon at London Vision Clinic Retina and Spire Manchester Hospital and at University of Manchester.
Previously, Professor Stanga set up and directed the Manchester Vision Regeneration Laboratory at the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) – Wellcome Trust Manchester Clinical Research Facility (CRF), where he worked continuously with his team in the development and introduction into clinical care of new diagnostic and therapeutic techniques.
Professor Stanga is regularly invited all over the world to speak and present on these new developments.
What you say about London Vision Clinic
Trusted by + customers across the UK
Excellent service by the whole team
Excellent service by the whole team. I would highly recommend using LVC....
Darren Maull -
Laser eye surgery can be nerve wracking. It's not a pleasant concept to think about and it can be expensive.I had my surgery with the London Vision ...
A truly unique patient care experience…
A truly unique patient care experience - I would highlight that the focus on aftercare really makes this the right place for any nervous potential cus...
It was a pleasure for me to meet people…
It was a pleasure for me to meet people with so much experience. I recommend with confidence....
A great experience!
From my first appointment I felt so sure that this was an amazing place to have such an important procedure. I was initially nervous but all the staff...
Experience throughout first class
Experience throughout first class, mine was a complex case; assessment, the procedure and aftercare all comprehensive and reassuring....
Very Professional and Excellent Service
I reviewed many potential surgeons before deciding on London Vision Clinic. I am in my mid/late 40s and I was very shortsighted; my prescription was -...
If you be cheap you get cheap and you…
If you be cheap you get cheap and you can’t play with eyes. London Vision Clinic is perfect in everything,good customer services an perfect results....