Specialist Retina Eye Practice
Focussed on Ocular Trauma, Medical and Surgical Retina, Macular Diseases, Diabetic Retinopathy, Cataract Surgery and Intraocular Lenses and Electronic Retinal Implants for Artificial Vision or “Bionic Eye”.
Headed by Professor Stanga, who has worked at the forefront go modern eye care for over 29 years, we offer a uniquely private clinic choice utilising the latest technology, procedures, and a 5-star patient service on Harley Street, London.
Why come to us?
- Retinal diagnosis and treatment using the latest world-class technologies and techniques
- Specialist experienced Retinal surgeon who is a pioneer in his field
- Rigorous attention to detail: Consultant led and delivered continuity of care
- World class patient care: a handpicked team committed to delivering the highest possible standard of care
- Research-based clinic: involved in continuous development of new and advanced technologies and procedures.
- Instrumental in Artificial Vision (Bionic Eye), Retinal Imaging/Diagnosis, Retinal Gene Therapy and the Prevention of Blindness in and Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy.
Retina and cataract screening and treatments including:
- Anti VEGF injections for AMD, diabetic maculopathy and Macular oedema caused by retinal vein occlusion.
- Diabetic retinopathy screening and treatment
- Simple and complex vitrectomy surgery
- Simple and complex cataract surgery
- Indirect laser for retinal tears
- Screening and treatment for Floaters
- Screening and treatment for Retinal Detachment
Professor Stanga is a Consultant Ophthalmologist & Vitreoretinal Surgeon at London Vision Clinic Retina and Spire Manchester Hospital and at University of Manchester.
Previously, Professor Stanga set up and directed the Manchester Vision Regeneration Laboratory at the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) – Wellcome Trust Manchester Clinical Research Facility (CRF), where he worked continuously with his team in the development and introduction into clinical care of new diagnostic and therapeutic techniques.
Professor Stanga is regularly invited all over the world to speak and present on these new developments.
What you say about London Vision Clinic
Trusted by + customers across the UK
5 Star Treatment! Could not recommend enough!
After years of procrastinating, I booked in for my initial consultation last year. I have worn glasses since I was in secondary school and My initial...
Absolutely positive experience.
I came to LVC with a high prescription. In my personal opinion, I've received a great, caring service. The whole procedure was quick and painless. The...
Just Amazing! Highly Recommend!
I sought treatment at London Vision clinic in August 2020 as I had a particularly negative experience when seeking treatment at a high street optician...
Eye surgery experience
I booked in for my initial consultation last year after a long time procrastinating. My initial consultation was extremely thorough and professional. ...
Hannah Padley -
2020 THE YEAR OF VISION!
I decided during lockdown that I will get laser eye surgery. My prescription before the surgery was -6.25 in my right eye and -5.00 in my left eye s...
It was a great experience and the end…
It was a great experience and the end result was great and aftercare was amazing. I do recommend London Vision Clinic to anyone, I do think they are t...
A really first rate experience even through Covid times, if you are considering laser eye surgery, I can't recommend London Vision Clinic highly enoug...
-7.75 and -2.25 "medium bad" short sightedness with astigmatism fully corrected with ReLEx SMILE. No 20:20 vision for me due to dichoptic amblyopia bu...