Specialist Retina Eye Practice
Focussed on Ocular Trauma, Medical and Surgical Retina, Macular Diseases, Diabetic Retinopathy, Cataract Surgery and Intraocular Lenses and Electronic Retinal Implants for Artificial Vision or “Bionic Eye”.
Headed by Professor Stanga, who has worked at the forefront go modern eye care for over 29 years, we offer a uniquely private clinic choice utilising the latest technology, procedures, and a 5-star patient service on Harley Street, London.
Why come to us?
- Retinal diagnosis and treatment using the latest world-class technologies and techniques
- Specialist experienced Retinal surgeon who is a pioneer in his field
- Rigorous attention to detail: Consultant led and delivered continuity of care
- World class patient care: a handpicked team committed to delivering the highest possible standard of care
- Research-based clinic: involved in continuous development of new and advanced technologies and procedures.
- Instrumental in Artificial Vision (Bionic Eye), Retinal Imaging/Diagnosis, Retinal Gene Therapy and the Prevention of Blindness in and Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy.
Retina and cataract screening and treatments including:
- Anti VEGF injections for AMD, diabetic maculopathy and Macular oedema caused by retinal vein occlusion.
- Diabetic retinopathy screening and treatment
- Simple and complex vitrectomy surgery
- Simple and complex cataract surgery
- Indirect laser for retinal tears
- Screening and treatment for Floaters
- Screening and treatment for Retinal Detachment
Professor Stanga is a Consultant Ophthalmologist & Vitreoretinal Surgeon at London Vision Clinic Retina and Spire Manchester Hospital and at University of Manchester.
Previously, Professor Stanga set up and directed the Manchester Vision Regeneration Laboratory at the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) – Wellcome Trust Manchester Clinical Research Facility (CRF), where he worked continuously with his team in the development and introduction into clinical care of new diagnostic and therapeutic techniques.
Professor Stanga is regularly invited all over the world to speak and present on these new developments.
What you say about London Vision Clinic
Trusted by + customers across the UK
Fantastic experience with London Vision…
Fantastic experience with London Vision Clinic, from initial consultation through to surgery and aftercare - I would highly recommend.I had a high s...
I can’t recommend London Vision Clinic highly enough. It is world class. From the initial consultations through to surgery, aftercare, and detaile...
I could not recommend the London Vision Clinic enough. The whole process from start to finish was so easy and the whole team are so knowledgable and w...
The entire process was so quick and…
The entire process was so quick and easy - less than a couple of months from the initial consultation to the actual procedure, even in the midst of CO...
Very, very pleased with my experience. I was taken through each of the steps necessary, and everything was explained with the utmost patience and unde...
Georgi B. -
Lasik with Dr Reinstein
I had been building up to this for a few years, but was nervous (its my eyes)! I decided to research the very best clinic and eye specialist I could ...
Nerves didn't come into it
Nerves didn't come into it. The end result is worth the money. Lots and lots of painless tests and even the surgery was straight forward and a lot qui...
e p -
Best Money I've Ever Spent
Have laser eye surgery at London Vision Clinic is the best money I've spent in my entire life. Having the surgery and not having to deal with glasses ...