Specialist Retina Eye Practice
Focussed on Ocular Trauma, Medical and Surgical Retina, Macular Diseases, Diabetic Retinopathy, Cataract Surgery and Intraocular Lenses and Electronic Retinal Implants for Artificial Vision or “Bionic Eye”.
Headed by Professor Stanga, who has worked at the forefront go modern eye care for over 25 years, we offer a uniquely private clinic choice utilising the latest technology, procedures, and a 5-star patient service on Harley Street, London.
Why come to us?
- Specialist experienced Retinal surgeon who is a pioneer in his field
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Worldwide Influencer and pioneer in Ophthalmic Industry through investment and development of new and advanced technologies and procedures
- Instrumental in Artificial Vision (Bionic Eye), Retinal Imaging/Diagnosis, Retinal Gene Therapy and the Prevention of Blindness in and Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy.
- We are a research-based clinic
- World class patient care – a handpicked team with the commitment to deliver the highest possible standard of care
Retina and cataract screening and treatments:
- Anti VEGf injections for AMD, diabetic maculopathy and Macular oedema caused by retinal vein occlusion.
- Diabetic retinopathy: Screening and treatment
- Vitrectomy surgery: Simple and complex
- Cataract Surgery: Simple and complex
- Indirect laser for retinal tears
- Floaters: Screening and treatment
- Retinal Detachment: Screening and treatment
Meet Professor Stanga
Professor Stanga is a Consultant Ophthalmologist & Vitreoretinal Surgeon at the Manchester Royal Eye Hospital and a Professor of Ophthalmology & Retinal Regeneration for the University of Manchester.
Professor Stanga set up and directs the Manchester Vision Regeneration Laboratory at the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) – Wellcome Trust Manchester Clinical Research Facility (CRF), where he works continuously with his team in the development and introduction into clinical care of new diagnostic and therapeutic techniques.
Professor Stanga is regularly invited all over the world to speak and present on these new developments.