Specialist Retina Eye Practice
Focussed on Ocular Trauma, Medical and Surgical Retina, Macular Diseases, Diabetic Retinopathy, Cataract Surgery and Intraocular Lenses and Electronic Retinal Implants for Artificial Vision or “Bionic Eye”.
Headed by Professor Stanga, who has worked at the forefront go modern eye care for over 29 years, we offer a uniquely private clinic choice utilising the latest technology, procedures, and a 5-star patient service on Harley Street, London.
Why come to us?
- Retinal diagnosis and treatment using the latest world-class technologies and techniques
- Specialist experienced Retinal surgeon who is a pioneer in his field
- Rigorous attention to detail: Consultant led and delivered continuity of care
- World class patient care: a handpicked team committed to delivering the highest possible standard of care
- Research-based clinic: involved in continuous development of new and advanced technologies and procedures.
- Instrumental in Artificial Vision (Bionic Eye), Retinal Imaging/Diagnosis, Retinal Gene Therapy and the Prevention of Blindness in and Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy.
Retina and cataract screening and treatments including:
- Anti VEGF injections for AMD, diabetic maculopathy and Macular oedema caused by retinal vein occlusion.
- Diabetic retinopathy screening and treatment
- Simple and complex vitrectomy surgery
- Simple and complex cataract surgery
- Indirect laser for retinal tears
- Screening and treatment for Floaters
- Screening and treatment for Retinal Detachment
Professor Stanga is a Consultant Ophthalmologist & Vitreoretinal Surgeon at London Vision Clinic Retina and Spire Manchester Hospital and at University of Manchester.
Previously, Professor Stanga set up and directed the Manchester Vision Regeneration Laboratory at the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) – Wellcome Trust Manchester Clinical Research Facility (CRF), where he worked continuously with his team in the development and introduction into clinical care of new diagnostic and therapeutic techniques.
Professor Stanga is regularly invited all over the world to speak and present on these new developments.
What you say about London Vision Clinic
Trusted by + customers across the UK
An amazing experience
I can't recommend London Vision Clinic enough. My eye surgery was complex and I had been refused by high street brands, or told I would need a full l...
Impressive levels of professionalism and integrity.
Excellent service, total professionalism and highly ethical. I had a full examination and agreed with the optometrist that, while laser surgery might ...
Very professional, great service and superb follow up. Would recommend it to anyone interested in laser eye surgery....
Excellent experience from start to…
Excellent experience from start to finish. Pain free and kept at ease throughout....
The best decision of my life.. LVC is fantastic!
I couldn’t rate London Vision Clinic highly enough! I came to the eye assessment with not much hope due to having a -10 prescription for as long as ...
I decided I would rather paid a higher price for the best surgeons. Very impressed with every aspect of their service. So happy with the results....
David G. -
Had a RELEX SMILE operation and can't be any happier with the results. Everything from the initial screening to the post-op went extremely well. Thank...
Pier Chè -
Everything is great.
Everything is great. The staff and doctors are helpful and professional....