Specialist Retina Eye Practice
Focussed on Ocular Trauma, Medical and Surgical Retina, Macular Diseases, Diabetic Retinopathy, Cataract Surgery and Intraocular Lenses and Electronic Retinal Implants for Artificial Vision or “Bionic Eye”.
Headed by Professor Stanga, who has worked at the forefront go modern eye care for over 29 years, we offer a uniquely private clinic choice utilising the latest technology, procedures, and a 5-star patient service on Harley Street, London.
Why come to us?
- Retinal diagnosis and treatment using the latest world-class technologies and techniques
- Specialist experienced Retinal surgeon who is a pioneer in his field
- Rigorous attention to detail: Consultant led and delivered continuity of care
- World class patient care: a handpicked team committed to delivering the highest possible standard of care
- Research-based clinic: involved in continuous development of new and advanced technologies and procedures.
- Instrumental in Artificial Vision (Bionic Eye), Retinal Imaging/Diagnosis, Retinal Gene Therapy and the Prevention of Blindness in and Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy.
Retina and cataract screening and treatments including:
- Anti VEGF injections for AMD, diabetic maculopathy and Macular oedema caused by retinal vein occlusion.
- Diabetic retinopathy screening and treatment
- Simple and complex vitrectomy surgery
- Simple and complex cataract surgery
- Indirect laser for retinal tears
- Screening and treatment for Floaters
- Screening and treatment for Retinal Detachment
Professor Stanga is a Consultant Ophthalmologist & Vitreoretinal Surgeon at London Vision Clinic Retina and Spire Manchester Hospital and at University of Manchester.
Previously, Professor Stanga set up and directed the Manchester Vision Regeneration Laboratory at the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) – Wellcome Trust Manchester Clinical Research Facility (CRF), where he worked continuously with his team in the development and introduction into clinical care of new diagnostic and therapeutic techniques.
Professor Stanga is regularly invited all over the world to speak and present on these new developments.
What you say about London Vision Clinic
Trusted by + customers across the UK
You Deserve The Best - London Vision Clinic Is The Best!
I have worn a combination of spectacles and contact lenses for 35 years and am high myopic with astigmatism in both eyes. As I approached my 50th birt...
Gary Whittles -
Excellent and professional service
Excellent and professional service. Happy to recommend it....
Silas Walton -
Professional from start to finish
Professional from start to finish...
Alexander Ray -
So far I’ve had my pre surgery…
So far I’ve had my pre surgery appointments and it’s been very informative. The team are extremely friendly and make you feel at ease. Very happy ...
I have used glasses since I was 3 years…
I have used glasses since I was 3 years old and on several occasions I was turned down for surgery due to my high prescription for hyperopia and astig...
Cristina Costa -
EXCELLENT! Exceeded ALL expectations!
Seamless process from start to finish. All the staff are kind and professional. My surgeon Alastair was so lovely, he contacted me a few time to check...
Mi Mckenzie -
Very professional helpful and friendly…
Very professional helpful and friendly a great team...
Steve Miller -
Such an amazing experience from day one…
Such an amazing experience from day one to surgery. Thank you to all at London Vision Clinic, and a huge thank you to Glenn Carp for the amazing resul...
Nadine Jones -